What to bring to Preschool
· A back pack with at least one change of clothes in a plastic bag.
· School hat
· One serve of fruit or vegetable for Crunch and Sip time.
· Healthy lunch and recess in a lunch box
· Water bottle
· Sheet, blanket and a pillow in a sleep bag (only if you wish for your child to have a sleep at Preschool)
· Tissues (1 box per year)
What to wear to Preschool - Appropriate Sun Safe Clothing
· Wear your Preschool t-shirt each day (you will be given one shirt free of charge)
· Bucket or Legionnaire Hat (School Bucket hats are available to purchase at the school office or Lowes at Tweed City)
· T-shirt/dress with sleeves that cover the shoulders
· Longer length shorts
· Appropriate footwear
· Clothing that allows free movement
Please label all your child’s items clearly. There is a lost property area in the foyer of the Preschool.
What not to wear
· Singlets and tank tops
· Strappy dresses and tops
· Short length shorts
· Long dresses and skirts
· Loose cords